As a mom, how many of you feel like your time and energy to do one more thing for one more person is completely maxed out?
I am directly talking to those of you who’ve spent very little time pouring into yourself, accomplishing your goals and achieving your dreams because you consistently fail to put yourself on your own to do list.
How many of you can relate? I know I certainly can.
So much of the time we—myself included—pile onto our plate more than any one person can realistically carry. When we drop the ball (or four…) we’re so hard on ourselves.
But if the plate can only hold 5 balls at a time and you drop 10? Well, of course that’s going to be the case! We’re only one person. But what’s even more astonishing is that of the handful of things we’re juggling, not one of them was for us!
If you’re nodding with agreement, then this episode is for you.
I’m excited to speak with Erin Haworth. Erin is a business strategic, productivity coach, and the founder of Work With Process where she helps maxed-out moms ditch the overwhelm, take focused action, and build the business of their dreams through strategic, smart action and optimizing how they spend their day.
This episode is all about refocusing our energies and prioritizing ourselves. It’s hard enough to keep up with our careers, our kids’ lives, and that of our relationships, and we are often an afterthought.
Listen to the full episode to hear:
- How to create an intentional morning routine to give you a greater sense of control in your day
- The challenges of losing your identity as a mom—and how to reclaim yourself and your dreams to accomplish your goals
- Why self-awareness is key in creating the life that you want
- The #1 block that Erin’s clients come to her with and how they work through it together
- How the way you react to something can change everything rather than being a victim
Learn more about Erin Haworth:
- World Class Wake Up
- 21 Daily Habits To Be Ultimately Productive
- Follow Erin on Instagram
- Follow Erin on Facebook
Learn more about Tracey:
- Instagram: @iamtraceycoates
- For a chance to win a three-month subscription to my brand new monthly subscription box, Time 4 Mom, please head over to traceycoates.com/time4mom. This monthly subscription box is carefully curated to give moms permission to prioritize self-care, encourage personal growth, and enjoy a little me-time